Minecraft has a lot of things in its favor like infinite replayability, constantly changing and improving the online game. Minecraft falters in comparison with other modern games is its graphics. This article shows you how to install Minecraft shaders on Xbox One.
What is Minecraft Shaders?
A shader is a feature used for various effects in the spectator mode. When the player takes the viewpoint of a mob. Shaders can be disabled by switching to the third person view. It does not work in the computers, which do not support OpenGL 2.1 as the GLSL was introduced in the OpenGL 2.
You can download the best Minecraft Shaders from bestmcshaders.com
How to install Shader in Xbox One?
- Open the Settings option from under System menu, choose Display and Sound options.
- Click on Video output, select Video fidelity & overscan, and click on the Overscan border Check box to turn off it.
- Return to the Main Menu.
- Open My Games & Apps, download these apps:
- File Downloader
- Microsoft Edge
- UFO. Transfer
- Return to the main menu, open Microsoft edge and paste the link given below to download the file.
- Copy the download link, and return to the main menu.
- Open-File downloader, select the download from URL option and paste the copied link in the source URL.
- Select the destination path to LocalStorage and click the download arrow in the right corner.
- Click on the arrow button and press Start to download.
Storage Error pop-up message occurs, click OK.
- Click on the 3line icon, left side of your screen.
- Click on the Storage > Local Storage > Chocapic_version_1.0.0.zip
- Click Up> Create a new folder and Paste the copied contents.
Open the UFO.Transfer
- Click on the settings icon
- Click Open in File Explorer > Packages(then press A)
- Open MegaScopes > LocalState>Cut out the previously created folder
- Go to Packages, search for MinecraftUWPConsole… and click on it.
- LocalState>Games> com.mojang> (if you do not have resource_packs. create a new folder) resource_packs>paste the copied content.
Now it came to an end. Open the Minecraft game, Create a new world or select a world of your choice(based on your choice). Now enjoy the game.