Online marketing is a place where a lot of investment takes place for any branding. There are too many free online marketing tools are there, but it is not worth the time it takes to test them.
Then, how do you find if you’re spending your time and money on the right online marketing tools that tend to boost your Business, increase leads and conversions, and keep Business enlarging?
Just follow and check out our list of the 5 best online marketing tools we’ve found to improve your business growth.
Top 5 Marketing Tools That Can Boost Your Business:
Google Search Console:
Google Search Console is one of the best tools for every webmaster and search engine optimizer because the tool’s data comes directly from Google. Search Console helps you monitor, maintain and troubleshoot your site’s presence in the Google search results. Google Search Console also gives suggestions to improve your site.
Features of Google Console:
- It shows the number of total clicks that your website is receiving.
- It identifies and fixes problems related to Google indexing and crawling.
- It will list the sites that are linked with your website.
- Here you can generate sitemaps for your site to improve crawling.
- Here You can check the mobile responsiveness of your site.
- It also alerts you if it finds any issues in your site.
If you want to research with your site backlink, Ahrefs offers huge data to get a clear idea. Certain features are unique to Ahrefs, like traffic estimations for all pages ranking in the top 10. If the price is not an issue, I recommend that you go with both SEMrush and Ahrefs to track your competitor’s better marketing strategies.
- You can discover new keywords each month and generate keyword strategical ideas across 170 countries.
- It lets you know the top 10 site ranking in search results for any search query. This will be extremely useful when you try to rank a keyword.
- It can also revile your competitors’ link data and find the newest links to adjust your SEO strategy accordingly.
Clickflow is a powerful SEO A/B testing tool. This platform suggests if your side needs optimization. You can optimize the content directly in Clickflow and changes to push your site automatically through Clickflow. Clickflow runs experiments while optimized content, and it allows you to see how it performs against the original post and the increase in CTR and organic traffic for those posts.
- It helps you to identify posts that need optimization quickly.
- You can optimize posts within Clickflow, and change content will automatically change the content in the respective post without log into your site.
When it comes to Digital Marketing and CRM software, HubSpot has become one of the top contenders. You know how important it is to manage marketing data, but HubSpot will perfectly collect your data with filters for good working order.
With HubSpot software, you have access the data like:
- Social Media.
- Lead Management.
- Landing Pages.
- Marketing Automation.
HubSpot is a standalone software to manage all your marketing data in one place. That’s why it’s a must choice for those who are starting an online business. HubSpot will help you achieve greater goals in the early days; you can save a lot of time and team effort by using HubSpot.
Constant Contact is a powerful automation software. The interface is user-friendly and straightforward, and the setup process is straightforward as well. By using this tool, you can conduct your email marketing campaign efforts.
- Constant Contact schedule automatic emails, manage leads, and create a sales funnel.
- You can send all kinds of automatic email and then follows up with automated emails to interact with your customer.
- Besides managing email campaigns, you can use it to run scheduled ads on social media to grow your email list.
These are the top digital marketing tool you have to own to grow your business drastically.